2015-07-07

Presence, Joy, and Tortilla Breads


Blessings, beloved ones <3 May you all be having a harmonious present moment. I AM making organic corn tortilla breads today. I AM feeling grateful for BEing able to make such delicious foods every day, and hopefully these breads turn out good;) I will share the recipe if they do.

I AM staying fully present, right here and now, which is what we have in this moment. True presence, in whatever we are doing in the moment, brings us empowerment and peace within. I AM aligning with my hearts peace, and my present self in all its nakedness. I AM centered in heart space, and feel the relaxation it brings to my whole BEing. I AM honoring, adoring, Loving, supporting, nurturing, and appreciating all of my Self and trough this All. I AM, we are.
Relax <3 Love <3 enJoy <3

Within divine Love, divine harmony, divine goodness, and Mastery. I AM, we are.
I Love You, Lina Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment