2015-07-02

Happy July and Full Moon


Beloved hearts <3 I hope you had a wonderful start of July and full moon experience. The Moon shined oh so brightly with her warmth and Love this night. <3

We are moving into more clarity, which is not about knowing and needing to understand everything. We are simply having beautiful opportunities for relaxation, for releasing of what no longer serves us, and shift into an expanded state as we allow and make space for embodiment of our Master self. 

Listen to what you feel, take guided action in accordance to your heart. REmember there is pure Magic in embracing change and flow with New. Allow fears and doubt to not lead the way, embrace them in Love and compassion. May we BE courageous and exited for what is and for what we are and for what we create through stepping deeper into the new unknown Magical. As we live and shine with our own essence, as we follow our joys and passions, we move into timelines/merge timelines which support our highest good.

I AM honoring us all. I AM honoring the beauty of constant change. I AM honoring our creations, our Magic, our uniqueness, and our freedom. I AM standing tall and shining in my Mastery. I AM giving things meaning as self as source. I AM, we are.

Wishing you all a wonderful relaxed month of July. Wishing you so much Love and Blessings. Enjoy and honor your inner sacred marriage.
Within divine Love, divine Light, divine goodness, and Mastery. I AM, we are.
I Love You, Lina Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment