2015-05-03

Thrift Store Findings

Hi <3 I hope you are having a lovely present moment. I have been out in the garden and enjoyed working there and charged in the Sunday sun light. As you may know, I adore going to thrift stores, and yesterday we went to my favorite one. Buying pieces like this is good for the environment, the wallet and this particular stores earnings go to good causes, so to me, this is pretty beautiful <3



This is the little treasures I found. One pretty white top, one pink, red and white kimono-ish top, and one stationery set with roses on it. <3

As I got out of the car when we came to the thrift store this stone BEing were laying right in front of me. It is so beautiful, one half is peachy-pink and the other half is dark grey. It shows perfect balance between its polarities. To me it represents the divine nature of two within one. <3



Wishing you so much Love. Enjoy your Magic. 
Hugs, Lina Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment