2014-10-23

MY LATEST PAINTINGS

Dear ones <3 I have really gotten into the flow of creating my paintings again, Love it so much! These are my latest ones. It was just such a joy to create my other art pieces so painting was not in my focus. That is how it is sometimes, our focus is needed on a new thing that we are integrating/bringing into our life, and when we have gotten into the flow of it, things balance out again, and we can handle all areas in a more balanced and flowing way. <3


Crystal Essence: Angel QuartzI dreamed that I found basketball sized clusters of Angel quartz. They were so beautiful and had such an amazing energy to them. They had a vibe of lightfulness, safety, happiness, freedom, and some playfulness, which comes from this quarts ability to create balance in all areas of our lives and help us in the embodiment of our higher self; from this we feel clarity and contentment, which bring us a sense of all the things I mentioned I felt from this quartz. It felt like the quartz wished to serve more beings with its wonderful vibration, so I made a painting to capture its essence. As You look at this, you may receive the quartz happy, playful, light and protective energy. And you may also receive a personal message from it. Look at the painting and feel what comes up. Our intuition/feelings are our greatest tool. More on my Art Blog



Crystal Essence: Love & Purity. I dreamed about a crystal that was in a beautiful magenta pink shade at the first half and then faded to fully clear at the bottom half. The crystal was fully see through, almost like glass, and had a wonderful vibration that I felt within me as I held it in my hands in the dream. This crystal was so wonderful, both in feeling and looks, and I feel it wants to serve and spread its energy to more beings, so I decided to paint and capture the essence of it, as much as I could in this painting. As You look at this, you may receive the crystals soft, powerful, loving, and pure energy. And you may also receive a personal message from it. Look at the painting and feel what comes up. Our intuition/feelings are our greatest tool. Read more on my Art Blog



A Chalice of Love and LightA chalice filled with Love and Light, emanating it out into the oneness. I used pink and turquoise; the colors of love and life. And the painting has both gold and silver, representing the Divine masculine and Divine feminine, dancing their eternal and infinite dance of love and life as One in perfect balance and harmony. The nature of polarity is the principle of Creation.
Read more on my Art Blog


<3



2 comments:

  1. You are so talented dear!
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You sweetie <3
      Wishing you a wonderful day:) xxx

      Delete